**TL;DR: BazelCon 2019 will be in Sunnyvale, CA on December 11-12. Event Site
We’re pleased to announce that BazelCon 2019 will be held in Sunnyvale, California at Google’s Moffett Place Campus on December 11 and 12! (Link to Map). This is THE event for everything related to Bazel, the Bazel Rules Ecosystem, and fast, correct, large scale builds.
Google's Event Center at Moffett Place was designed with events like BazelCon in mind, and is by far the largest BazelCon venue yet. We’re excited to be able to accommodate twice the number of attendees from previous years and offer more breakout sessions, extended office hours, and in general provide a more seamless attendee experience. This is an opportunity for Bazel contributors, maintainers, and all the members of the Bazel open source community to meet and learn from each other.
The conference agenda is still being shaped, but you can expect:
- Tech talks, demos, and lightning talks presented by members of the Bazel community
- Breakout sessions covering
- The Bazel rules ecosystem
- Language rule specific breakouts
- Information about Bazel 1.0
- Bazel training and information sharing
- Office hours with Bazel team members
- Conference social and networking opportunities
- ...And more!